sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

No tengo una buena intro, sólo quiero poner algunos fragmentos de canciones que me gustan y que me parecen que deben estar dentro de los mas hermosos escritos en una cancion.

"Tonight, Love is rationed
Tonight, Across the nation
Tonight, Love infects worldwide"
- Beat crusaders. - Tonight, tonight, tonight.

"Follow me, baby I won't let you leave if you believe in me"
- Beat Crusaders. - Follow me.

"Can you feel?
Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
- The Pillows. - Hybrid rainbow.

"You are the sun
You are the star
To me, forever"
- Beat Crusaders. - Hit in the USA

"If I were John and you were Yoko
I wouldn't mind quit being a musical genius
Just to have you as my very own personal Venus"
- Barenaked Ladies. - Be my Yoko.


"It's as pure as fire
It's as pure as snow
I knew that I'd found you

This could be an opportunity
If you promise to let it grow

'Cos you're the one I love"
- Bloc Party. - Tulips.

"And you didn't even notice
When the sky turned blue
And you couldn't tell the difference
Between me and you
And I nearly didn't notice
The gentlest feeling

You are the bluest light"
- Bloc Party. - Blue light.

"Call me, call me,
Let me know you are there.
Call me, call me,
I wanna know you still care."
- Yoko Kanno, Steve Conte. - Call me, Call me

"Look at those cavemen go.
It's the freakiest show.
Take a look at the lawman
Beating up the wrong guy.
Oh man!
Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show."
- David Bowie. - Life on Mars

"Tatoe kono karada ga ikura
moetsukitemo iisa kimi ni sasagu nara"
(No importa cuánto arda este cuerpo,
está bien si puedo entregártelo).
- L'arc en ciel. - Link

"It's like the god in me
saw the devil in you."
"It's like the devil in me
saw the god in you."
"I've been thinking
How to save the children
while the ship is sinking?."
- Nujabes. - Luv (sic)pt.2

" 'Cause my beat plus your melody
makes me speak of L.O.V.E. so eloquently so evidently.
'Cause your beat plus my melody
makes me speak of L.O.V.E. so eloquently so evidently.
I mean it from my heart, you make me feel good as a person."
- Nujabes. - Luv(sic)

"You're the monkey I have on my back
that tells me to shine."
- Placebo. -Drag.

"Tell me, am i right to think
that there could be nothing better
than making you my wife and slowly growing old together."
- The postal service. - Nothing better

"Cuando tardas en venir
mi cama es una cama de hospital."
- Fito Páez. - Tengo una muñeca que regala besos.

“ Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari.”
(Mira la luz de las estrellas en el cielo nocturno).
- Orange range. - Asterisk

No hay comentarios.: